So I tend to get a little excited when I am at Gatwick – I love checking out what’s on sale on the makeup counters. Check my latest video to see what I picked up! The MAC lipsticks are P-H-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L!
I’ve uploaded a new YouTube video – it’s the one where I discuss shelf swiping amongst other things.
I really do love filming for you and just nattering away. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful relaxing Sunday.
Lots of love xx
- Topshop Lipstick Brighton Rocks
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- Barry M Nailpaint Bright Pink 279
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters 27 Juicy Papaya, 90 Sweet Tart, 80 Strawberry Shortcake
- No 7 Eye Contour Brush
- Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Hot Chocolate
- BeautyBlender Solid Cleanser
- Illamasqua Blushes in Seduce, Dixie, Hussy and Promise
- Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Move
I love Christmas and to get in the festive spirit I popped in to Superdrug and Boots as they currently have a 3 for 2 offer on their makeup ranges. I thought I would share some of the things that I purchased in my Haul.
Thanks for watching – thumbs up if you enjoyed it and do subscribe!